Wednesday, March 22, 2006

WORKING ON MY SKILLZ


So, you all know I have been busy. Mom has me working on all of my skillz, so I can get some chicks when I get to daycare. Here I am learning how to use the telephone - just in case I get some cute little gal's digits. ;-)


Here I am in the Exer-Saucer that Mom bought for me. It's exactly like Rebecca's, well, without all of Becca's oatmeal goop. I haven't started on solids yet. I was pretty excited to get into it, even if I need a blanket to keep me standing up straight in it. Also, it is a bit frustrating for me when I can't reach things since my arms aren't long enough, but I am having a GREAT time in it anyway! My favorite is the little banana truck that plays music. Cool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good buddy. Glad your back in the blogmosphere. GF

Me said...

That exi saucer looks like a lot of fun, I still can not seem to figure mine out. It is definately not as cool as yours, I am going to have to have a talk with my mommie. Keep on jumpin.

Megs said...

When will you start working on your bowstaff and hacking skills, buddy?