IT'S MY PREROGATIVE!
There sure is a lot of manual labor going on at our house! As you will see below, spring has brought about a renaissance of sorts at Casa de LyJordan. In fact, everyone has gotten a little dirt under their nails. Everyone that is, except for me! I have just gotten to lay around like a little prince. Does anything say life of luxury more than me laying under my princely toy with my growing belly jutting out.
This weekend, Mom worked on stripping down the garage with her power washer. As Dad says "The garage has now gone from looking neglected to looking like it's part of a haunted house" - Ha!

Dad was planting his precious pluot and plum trees in our backyard. Yes, I know that we just had trees taken down! But, these trees are special. Apparently, when Mom was pregnant with me, she loved pluots. Dad would stop by Whole Foods on his way to meet her at Port Authority and he would surprise her on the bus with them. Isn't that nice?

And now, we have folks working on the outside of the house! We're having the steps done (the mailman is going to be happy), the driveway done, and a retaining wall put in. They have been using a jackhammer to take down the landing and man, oh man, I love the vibrations! Mom has relegated me to my room upstairs because of the noise factor, but I can still feel the vibrations in the floor. It is a little stunning to me and I just stare into space. Hopefully the house will look great when we're done though!

2 comments:
now you're just overblogging. GF
but I love all of the pics! GF
Post a Comment