Monday, March 06, 2006

THREE MONTHS BABY!

HAPPY THREE MONTH BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Yep, half of Mom's maternity leave is over ... so she is being all sappy and clingy with me today. She can kind of be annoying sometimes! Gosh! I mean, she doesn't go back to work until June 5th so she'll still be home for another three months! But anyway, she's being all mushy with me! You'd think that I was turning thirty not three months old!

Anyway, as a result, I don't have much time to post today. Here is a picture though of me and my first time in the swing ... and also a bunch of me today on my three month birthday in the swing. I fill it up a lot more, huh?! Look how long my legs are now!


Check in with you latah- I promise!
Love,
Ben - the chatty three month old


3 comments:

Megs said...

Ohhh, Baby Pterodactyl, Happy Three Month Birthday! It's so nice to see you looking like a cheery pterodactyl. Love you!

Anonymous said...

WOW - 3 whole months. Happy Birthday Ben!!!! :-)
XOX

Anonymous said...

You are a beast! GF