Thursday, March 23, 2006

LITTLE WORKER MAN

This is me at the car dealership this morning. Mom and I went to get some maintenance work and an oil change today. I dressed in jean overalls in order to have the appropriate attire for the venue. What do you think? Can you tell I am getting really used to Mom's penchant for public location photo shoots.

As you know, we have been doing a lot of renovations on the house. Check out our stucco work!

TA DA!


The stucco is done now. Hoorah! What do you think? We are also getting a contractor to get a driveway, retaining wall, and new steps for the house. That work starts next week. Man! You won't even recognize the outside of the house by the time we are done with it!

Aside from that though, there are other projects which we are doing ourselves and therefore, need to buy our own supplies. Being equal opportunity home improvers, Mom and I have been to every Home Depot and Lowes north of Camden!

Here we are at Lowes in the paint aisle. Mom somehow managed to not only be on the phone with Dad getting a consult on paint rollers, but she was also able to snap this photo. Stealth!


And here I am at Home Depot. Also buying paint, but this time, it was paint for the garage. This was a little more boring than buying paint for the living room and so, I fell asleep.

2 comments:

Me said...

House looks great! I also have spent many hours in Home Depot and Lowes, daddy just can't figure out which one is cheaper!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben!
It's been so long since I've last checked in! You have been a busy little guy! Your new daycare center looks great - your mom and dad would only pick the best for you! Keep up all your great travels! It seems that you've seen more of NYC than me!
Love-
Heidi