Monday, March 20, 2006

HOW ABOUT A NICE HAWAIIAN PUNCH?


Do you see a resemblance? Uncle Bao and Uncle Steve do.

Mom made them order a pitcher of Hawaiian Punch when they were dining at John's last week. We all think that Mom likes to eat there for the HP rather than the pizza. Anyway, Uncle Bao brought up the Hawaiian Punch guy. Punchy is the name of the official Hawaiian Punch mascot who was famous when they were all growing up. Uncle Bao noted that I bore a resemblance to him. What do you think?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where have you been B? Long time, no post. GF

Anonymous said...

CH - Does that mean that you agree that Benji looks like Punchy or not!?
I believe our little Benjamin has been busy picking out paints, meeting with contractors, and napping. He IS a busy little guy and can't be blogging all the time!
Be patient Ben-ites!

Anonymous said...

That guy looks like Chad!

Anonymous said...

I wish he had cool red hair like that! Okay, I wish I had hair, period. CJH