Thursday, March 02, 2006


CONGRATULATIONS AUNT DOTTY!!!!



I would like to proudly announce that my super duper Aunt Dotty received tenure at her job as an elementary school teacher! HOORAH!!!! All of her hard work was worth it! It is great to see good people get rewarded! I knew she could do it.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

YOU DESERVE IT!!!

I was thinking of her today and (even though I knew she didn't need it) I hoped that the Benny force would be with her!

Yep, I knew that you would kick ...

I am real proud of you and I hope that someday you will be my teacher!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh Ben - you are so cute! I've noticed something through seeing your pics. - you are as photogenic as your Aunt Dotty(and mommy and daddy too)! Looks like you will be a great addition to the family when it comes to the photography aspect of life!
Keep smiling for that camera!
Love-
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Ben..you are so cute! Yay to Dotty! :)