Tuesday, March 28, 2006

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS BEN?

After all that talk about me being a "little prince" yesterday, I decided I would show that I can be handy around the house too. Can you find me on the construction site?










*Note: All photos were taken after construction work had been completed for the day and were supervised to ensure that I was completely and utterly safe the whole time. Don't worry Ba Di Nam and Ba Di Ut!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtf must your neighbors think about your mother when they see her setting up a photo shoot like this? Sorry my man. GF

Anonymous said...

What a busy boy you are! Shoudn't you have a hard hat on though? Safety first young man! I hope OSHA doesn't get ahold of these.

And - umm - what's a pluot?

Ben & Jake said...

Plum and Apricot hybrid. Very yummy and delicious. Firm like plum, sweet like apricot without the fuzz!