Thursday, March 09, 2006

ROCK STAR BEN!
MY FIRST PROFESSIONAL SHOOT



You all know that I have been deluged with cameras since my first seconds on this earth. It's inevitable given my cultural background. My family is genetically predisposed to clicking away like crazy! Ba Ngoai has had an official "photo shoot" with me every single day that we have spent together. She props me up and takes pictures of me for as long as I'll cooperate. She's been doing this since the first morning that I woke up in the hospital over three months ago! Little did I know that I needed all of that as endurance training in preparation for my reunion with Ryan! Yup. My mom and dad's infamous wedding photog is back! We did a three hour photo shoot at his house when I was in Buffalo and here are a few highlights. (The shot up top reminds me of the Green Day concert that I went to with Mom, Dad and Aunt Meggers. Of course, I was in utero, but still...the vibrations sounded cool!)


Who do I look like? Tell me what you think.

Um, excuse me Ryan. Why are we shooting from this side? You know that each and every one of my chins is visible in this shot! And forget about the fact that I look like my boy Mickelson without my shirt on. Somebody, please get me my Mansierre!


"Nobody puts baby in a box." Um, well, I guess Mom puts baby in the box. Sigh! How embarassing!

Are we done yet?

Well, I am done. (Hey! Whatever happened to my Bro? Can someone please cover me up?)

Thanks Ryan and Cheryl for taking time out of your busy schedules to click click away! No one holds a reflector better than you Cheryl! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ben - You're a real cutie but we think it might be time for you to go on a diet and to get some exercise. Uncle Steve can start training you for the marathon so you can be less Mickelson-like. Uncle Steve actually likes Phil - just with a mansiere.

Uncle Bao and Uncle Steve