
So, Aunt Megan came to visit me at daycare today. She called Mom and surprised her with a Shake Shack delivery to her office. When I heard she was bringing Shake Shack for Mom, I thought for sure that she would have some fries with cheese for me. I was pretty excited. Then I saw her arrive at daycare empty-handed. I was disappointed.

So I feigned sleep in protest of being left out of the Shake Shack celebration.

That didn't prevent Mom from taking advantage of the photo-op though. "Mission Accomplished"!!!

Luckily, I decided to get over the lack of cheese fries (though being denied twice in a week seemed highly unfair!) I woke up and played with Aunt Megan a bit.
And I played with Dad too. We commiserated about being left out of the SS feast! I see how it is ladies! I guess Dad and I will leave Mom at home next time we get hot dogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment