SIX MONTH CHECK UP - LOOKIN' GOOD!
I went to see my buddy Dr. Rigtrup today for my six month check up. I had a GREAT TIME in the waiting room because I noticed the fish tank that he has set up for the first time. I laughed at the clown fish zipping around the aquarium.
When I was done looking at the fish, I buckled down and got some reading done. Pat the Bunny.

We got in there and (I can't believe Mom is showing this picture!), I got weighed and measured. I am now 27 inches tall and 17 lbs and 3 ozs. Not bad huh? Dr. Rigtrup said that with all of my new found activity, I was burning more calories. He was quite pleased with my growth. So are Mom and Dad.

I was all smiles ... until I had to get another shot. It wasn't too bad though. Glad that I got a clean bill of health (despite the little cold that Mom and I both have) from Dr. R. We are off to Saratoga tomorrow. Ciao!

2 comments:
Hey buddy, don't worry about the nudey pics, my mom takes them too! 17 lbs huh? Pretty big! Keep on scoochin..(if that is a word);)
Holy cow. Six months old. Where did the time go? I feel like you were just a peanut yesterday!!!
Post a Comment