Monday, June 12, 2006

HOT DOG!


You know, my dad loves hot dogs. He wants to make sure that I inherit his love for weiners.


So, on Saturday, we went on a fieldtrip to Verona to try out Amazing Hot Dogs on Bloomfield.

I didn't know what to expect since I can't even eat hot dogs yet.

Dad let me look at the dogs that he and Mom got. He got a "Hawaii Five-O" which had teriyaki, sesame seeds, scallions and pineapple with a hot dog wrapped in bacon. Mom got "The Caped Crusader" which was a bacon wrapped hot dog with chili and cole slaw on top. And as if that weren't enough - they got cheese fries!

I wanted to try some, but despite all of my efforts, I could only manage a little cheese on my finger. Dad told me - "Next time" - but I have a feeling he'll be going back before I have moved on to real solids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, where them "dogs" at in Verona? Uncle Mike and I need to take a trip!

Ben & Jake said...

Amazing Hot Dogs - right where 23 and Bloomfield intersect. It's in a little strip mall. If you're coming from Cedar Grove, make a right onto Bloomfield and it is right there on your right hand side!