As you all know, I spent the past weekend in Buffalo with Ong Ba Ngoai and Di Duong Ut. What fun! Ong Ngoai said that he's never seen a baby like that. Good thing Dad taught them his "baby whisperer" technique on how to get me to fall asleep at 8:30 on the dot each night! Worked like a charm! Sweet.
Despite my early sleep time, I still had plenty of opportunity to enjoy Buffalo in the summertime. Here are some photos:
Uncle Jay held me, even though I only had eyes for Ong Ngoai.
Uncle Jay reading "The Pokey Little Puppy" to me. I was just relieved that it wasn't a science book about inertia versus kinetic energy!
Me and Ong Ngoai hanging at breakfast time. He's funny!
Di Duong Ut practicing for how to wash a Dynamo. Hope the kitchen sink at Tauton is deep enough!
Fun on the walk in the park!
I had a great time!!! THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF ME ONG BA NGOAI and DI DUONG UT!!
Love that branch that you found Ong Ngoai! Too bad Ba Ngoai didn't want you to dangle it in front of me!
But after she saw me laugh while Ong Ngoai waved it around, Ba Ngoai confiscated the branch ... and then waved it around for me some more! Hrumph! (P.S. Di Ut is on the phone with Mom and Dad!!!)
Starting off on our walk. (Why am I wearing that silly jacket! It *does* get warm in Buffalo during the summer you know!)
Love me some bath ...
Di Ut laughing at the jokes I'm working on for my appearance on Last Comic Standing XXV.
Despite the fact that Mom and Dad were on a mini-vacation ... no rest for me. More crawling work-outs!

Me and Ba Ngoai at the infamous flower! I am not happy to be back!

Ong Ngoai was amazed at my bottle holding skillz! Man! I am in daycare now. I had to learn to fend for myself!!!!
Ong Ngoai working on my standing skillz.
Okay, so this isn't the infamous patch of flowers ... but still ... "enough with the flower photo shoots! ARGH!!"
Even though I had a GREAT TIME ... maybe I did miss Mom and Dad a little bit. But you know what? I know they missed me even more!

GOOD THING EVERYONE HAD A GREAT TIME!!!!
HOORAH!!
Thanks again Ong Ba Ngoai!!!














1 comment:
Glad you're back Ben. We sure missed your stories. Looks like you had a great time, maybe I will give my parents a mini vaca....
Post a Comment