Dad stated home from work today. Another benefit from his cool job. It hardly seems fair. I mean, they have a foos ball table, he gets to wear jeans to work everyday, they have a doggie mascot who roams around the office, and they get their birthday off! Anyway, even though he wasn't going to head into the city, he woke up to help get me ready for school.
He loaded me into the car - even though he wasn't wearing a shirt! Our poor neighbors.

And even though he wasn't wearing proper shoes. Um, Dad? Does wearing Mom's flip flops make you a cross-dresser?

Everything was honky-dory at school again. Hoorah! I was glad to be there.

And Uncle Josh came to visit me! He actually works right across the street from my school. How cool?!?

I can't believe I made it through the week! Hoorah!!! I had fun and most importantly, Mom finally stopped crying. :-) I think this is going to work out just fine!

No comments:
Post a Comment