
I slept. Then I woke up at 5:40 - twenty minutes ahead of schedule. Check me out - I am longer than a pillow!

Then I read a book about a kitty with taggies on it. Pretty cool. Mom dressed me up as a Buffalo Bill today. GO BILLS! I don't know what you did in this year's draft, but I love you anyway!!

Then Dad said "No more reading! I'll not have a son who is more literate than I!" and we went down stairs. I laughed because I knew I would read more when I got to school.

We are at school. I am stimulated by all the shapes and colors.

I play in "the seat practicer" - or at least, that's what I call it.
He might have been busy with his stupid crackberry ... but ...

Finally! Uncle Chad came to visit! I was thrilled. (It turned out I was a good luck charm for him!)
I love to sit on my own!

Maria and me - hanging out.

Did I mention my hair is growing in?

Uncle Chad helps me stand. And he tells me a knock knock joke that makes me laugh!

Me going home. Thank goodness I love my stroller!

When I get home, I relax with a nice bath and a book. All at once.
And then I go back to sitting!!!!!




1 comment:
Thanks for the good luck little buddy! Now you'll always have to be close by so I can get a little luck when needed.
I'm glad I FINALLY (4 days...gimmie a break) got over to see you. I love your home away from home. All of your baby friends were nice and the adults were great too. Now that I'll have more time maybe I'll sneak over for a few naps this summer.
GF
Post a Comment