Yeah, Mom has been kind of busy with work and with me ... so we don't really have a theme to this post. Just wanted to make sure we got something in before heading up to 'Toga for the weekend for a little DMB action. Sweet.

Feel the burn! I am doing soooooo good at sitting now! The crawling thing has been put to the backburner. I am more interested in sitting and doing a backwards crawl.

But sometimes that backwards crawl gets me into predicaments. This is how Mom found me in my crib earlier this week. I had crawled myself into the corner and couldn't get out! I am so silly.
This is me bundled up for daycare. It may be 80 degrees today, but earlier this week, it was a little chilly in the morning so Mom had me in my "Handsome Devil" hoodie. Cute, huh?
This was a big week of Chelsea shopping for the LyJordans. We went to the Buy Buy Baby on 25th to buy a Pack n Play for me. Since we're going to be in 'Toga (camping), I needed a bed. Plus, I'll probably play in it in the backyard this summer too. Mom also has ideas of using it to contain me once I start crawling. We'll see how that one works out. Baby Ben will not be contained! Ha! :-)
Then yesterday we went to Whole Foods on the same street to buy Organic Morning O's. I am starting on those as well. Mom'll post pictures of me eating them soon.


1 comment:
Have a GREAT time at the concert. Mom says DMB is great, I guess she likes them too...she makes me listen to their CD all the time. I can't wait to hear all about camping. Stay Cool!
Post a Comment