Thursday, August 03, 2006

YOU READY AUNT DOTTY?

Aunt Dotty arrives into town on Thursday night to supposedly head down to visit Aunt Julie and Uncle John ....

BUT ... that is all a sham! A cover-up! A rouse!

Actually, Mom and Aunt Julie have planned a surprise trip to Key Biscayne for Dad and Uncle John! I know! AWESOME!!! Dad has no idea!!! So... Di Ut is actually here to babysit me for the weekend! ***Thanks in advance for the peeps who are helping Aunt Dotster out this weekend - Aunt G. Doll and Mama C., The Fischers, and GF and Mrs. GF! I am sure we will have a great time together! I will rock out some tunes for you.

It's going to be awesome when Dad figures out that we are heading towards Newark Airport instead of down I-95!!!

2 comments:

Me said...

Great plan guys! And Ben you sure lucked out, Aunties are the best babysitters! Tell your Mom and Dad to have fun, we can't wait to read about it!

Anonymous said...

Had a Great time Aunt Dotty! :-)
Look forward to you babysitting again and another lunch!!!!!
Congrats on doing a wonderful job with your nephew...