Monday, August 14, 2006

I'M EIGHT MONTHS OLD! ROCK ON!

Yeah. Mom is totally slacking! I turned eight months old over a week ago! I'm happy to report that I was feeling a little better to celebrate my eight month birthday. Check out Cousin Andrew teaching me out to be cool ... (though to be honest, I find the concept of "being cool" difficult to achieve when you're lying on a sheet holding onto plastic keys -thanks Momma C.-in a diaper and a onesie, but whatever. I felt cool!)

Eight months old and I am finally bigger than the pig! Hoorah!!

I watched NASCAR on my birthday. Boogity, boogity, boogity!

I had my first donut on my eight month birthday .... JUST KIDDING!!

And best of all .... Mom and Dad came home on my eight month birthday. I was feeling good enough to go the park and hang out in the swing. As the sun went down on my first day as a big old 8 month-er, I was happy.

HAPPY EIGHT MONTH OLD BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

2 comments:

Me said...

8 Months and as big as the pig?! Rock on Bennie! Swing on big boy.

Anonymous said...

Momma C will be so happy you are playing with those keys Ben! :-)