Thursday, August 10, 2006

HANGING WITH THE LADY C'S

Well, the weekend started off with a bang! The Castricone Ladies stopped by to take me out to lunch! We went for a stroll in the park and then off to Raymond's in Montclair for a little lunchy-lunchy.

Aunt G-Doll feeds me. She is getting to be quite a pro at it!!

Me and my lovely ladies.

Raymond himself horns in on me and my lovely ladies. Well.... since he did a finger puppet show for me, I won't complain! (Did I mention he also offered to provide me with my first taste of ice cream? Di Ut said that I couldn't. Or did she? And we're just not telling Mom? I guess you'll never know. ;-) Love you Di Ut!!)

And then, I went home and tried to find the O on my lip.

2 comments:

Me said...

I told you buddy, Aunties are THE BEST! They give you all kinds of good stuff Mommy would never let you have, high five!

Anonymous said...

We did have fun at Raymond's! Sorry you got so sick for Aunt Dotty, Ben :-( XO