Sunday, August 27, 2006

THE ENTERTAINER

So, this weekend we were busy busy busy. Mom and Dad have been so crazy busy with work and home renovations and whatnot that we really haven't had too much of a chance entertaining at home. So - in typical Mom fashion - we crammed in a whole lot of entertaining in one weekend! (Don't I look like Ong Co Noi?)

On Saturday (the subject of today's entry), Kim and George and ChAmy (Uncle Chad and Aunt Amy to most people) came over. We had a grand old time. It was perfect timing because we just got our new dining room table and sofa bench delivered! How cool does it look?

Here's George sitting on our new sofa bench.

Me and Uncle Chad posing for the "Who has More Hair" contest.

I won.

Aunt Amy and I celebrate my win. She was rooting for me all the way! Um, yeah Aunt Amy. You are way more excited about this than I am. But that's cool.

Um, Kim? I didn't know you had a maternal side! Watch out Hal! She's a natural.

We had a great time! Thanks for coming over everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben! I love the shades! You are one cool baby! Great taste with the dining room set too! Looks fabulous!

Me said...

Sweet shades! Mine have these lame velocro straps on them, ugh. Cool dining room too, looks like the couch and table are just close enough to jump from one to the other!!! Yay.

Anonymous said...

You look cute, the dining room is great, blah, blah, blah. Let's talk about all of the food your mom and dad made (that was unbelievable, btw!!) and refused to send home with us! More satay please.

GF