SURPRISE!
So, like I mentioned last week (before I took ill), Dad had no idea that Mom and I were surprising him with a visit to Key Biscayne. He thought Di Ut had come down to accompany us to visit Aunt Julie and Uncle John in West Virginia. Well, at least he was right about two things: (1) he was going to be seeing Aunt Julie and Uncle John and (2) he was heading South ... he just had no idea how far south!

The morning started off fine. See our family picture? Dad had no idea.

But I knew! "Hey! Where are you all going? Something is definitely up!"
"Mom! Dad! Don't leave me with Aunt Dotty!!!" (Just Kidding Di Ut!)

Dad was INCREDULOUS when he read the card with the itinerary in it! He couldn't believe that he was going to his beloved Florida again!!!

Here is my happy Dad at the airport. :-)
More to come ....
1 comment:
Hi Ben :) Please let your folks come back to Key Biscayne real soon. :)
Post a Comment