ODIE BABYSITS?

Yeah. I don't think so. After getting footage from Aunt Heidi about Odie's behavior with a special little baby doll that he was "playing with" ... I don't think Mom and Dad will be having Odie baby-sit me next time we're up in the B-Lo. Check it out!

Odie snatchs his prey. You'd think that the babydoll was a fat orange cat who loves lasagna or something!
He shakes it around to make sure the baby doll knows who's the boss.

Then Odie makes the baby doll watch Project Runway with him.

Not sure how safe I feel on the floor when Odie's around!!! Ummmm, maybe we don't need a babysitter in Buffalo. Thanks anyway Odie.

Note: No real babies were injured in the making of this post. Right Aunt Heidi?
1 comment:
i'M sorRY yOU doN,T think I'm reSponSIBle enouf tO bABysit you BeN! MoM tHoUGht I Did a pREtty Good joB wiTh thAt Baby. MAbey When yOu'rE olDer!
LoVE,
Odie
Post a Comment