I'M A BLOCKHEAD!!!
So, on Saturday night, Mom and I babysat Becca so that Aunt Emma and Uncle Pete could go over for a nice adults' night at the Zoppos. Okay, well, I didn't help watch Becca. Just Mom did. Well, actually, Becca slept the whole time we were there. So I guess essentially, Mom and I went over there to hang with Dudley and Snagglepuss. 
Whatevs. Point is, while I was there - Mom discovered how much I loved Cousin Becca's blocks.
So, Mom got me some blocks of my own! Love them!
I really have to concentrate to make sure that I can pass them from one hand to the other.
I have to focus picking them up from the ground too.
Putting them in my mouth is easy though.

I like turning them over on the ground. It makes me laugh when Mom stacks them up and I knock them down!
This letter "i" is mine! But if you come over, I'll share the rest of my blocks with you. I promise.




1 comment:
I'm sure it won't be long before you are saying and spelling words with those blocks Ben :-)
XO
Post a Comment