Monday, August 14, 2006

ALL BETTER!

Well, thanks to everyone for their lovely e-mails inquiring about my well being. I am doing just fine. In an effort to prove my health (much like my buddy Fidel), I offer you these pictures of me enjoying my post-fever adventures!

Here I am with my favorite new toy ... the balls from my DJ Benny music machine. There are my fav! I love to grab them, use them as a gavel on the ground, and then ... sadly watch them roll under the couch.

Here I am about to lose that ball!

Here is a pic of me and Aunt Dotty having a heart to heart about how much she loves me and how she could just eat me up!

And here's Aunt Dotty proving that she means what she says! Yikes! (That tickled, and yet I proudly was able to maintain eye contact with the camera for the photo opp. Pretty good, huh Ba Ngoai?)

Ooops! I said that these were pictures of me feeling better ... but here is a pic of me heading into the city to drop Di Ut off to meet up with Little Buddha (a.k.a. Hot Nanny) out on Long Island.


I wasn't so pleased that she was going to be leaving me so I pouted a bit.

But here I am back home enjoying my new found skill of eating by myself with my fingers. Cool!

Me and Mom - enjoying a little private giggle.

I am so good - I can even jam laying down! Check me out Hans Zimmer! I totally could have done the movie for the new Miami Vice movie! (I have to admit - I was shocked to find that Hans Zimmer had his own website!)

This is me - feeling sad that Mom is going to be traveling tomorrow night and won't be getting back home until after my bedtime on Wednesday night. Boo! Between her working late on Monday night and her business trip, it'll be three whole evenings without her! I'll have to do my best to take care of Dad.

p.s. that also means, no new posts for a couple of days. That's why I tried to make this one a bustin' out of the seams with pictures posts! See you in a few.

p.p.s. Here's a shout out to my boy Odie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HapPy 8 moNth bIrthDay Ben!!!!!!!!! You loOk grrrreat In yOur 8th MontH of LIfe! I HopE i MEEt yoU somEday!!!!!
LovE,
OdiE

Anonymous said...

WOw.......Odie has amazing typing skillz! >)