
Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I got to Chicago safe and sound. We woke up at 3:30 in the morning! YIKES! I can't believe I used to wake up like that all the time. What on earth was I thinking? I slept on the way to the airport but then I was wide awake and playing until the plane took off at six a.m. I took a 20 minute cat nap and then hung out. Luckily, we were in the back of the plane and there were two little boys sitting behind us ... so our crowd was pretty understanding - even though I was generally really good. I ate cereal off of the tray, I bounced on Mom's leg, I peered over the seat looking at the little boys behind me, and I chewed on some of my toys. All in all - not bad!
Alright, gotta roll. I'll give you a full update with pics when I return.
xo
Ben
p.s. Please note that the picture in this post was taken several months ago. I merely included the picture because I know that no one reads this blog for my witty chit-chat, but rather, they just want to see pictures. Unfortunately, I don't have any recent pictures uploaded and accessible while I am in Chicago. That being said, I searched far and wide for a picture that would seem appropriate for the occasion - so here is my best "I'm an important and official news anchor making a breaking news update announcement"-looking photo. Whaddaya think?
No comments:
Post a Comment