Wednesday, August 02, 2006

ROLLING

So, one of my favorite times of day is getting to hang with Mom and Dad in my room in the evening. We usually get home from school/work around 7:30 - 7:45. Mom feeds me downstairs. And then we go upstairs and, depending on if it is a bath night or not, we hang for a while in my room.

Lately, one of my favorite toys is one of these crazy pop-up music thingers. *Love it!* When the music starts and the animals giggle, I laugh and giggle too. It's pretty cute!

Sometimes though, I get distracted with my new blocks. (More on the blocks later)

I try to shove blocks in my mouth while using my head to keep the music going.

Doesn't always work out so great though....I'll have to work on my multi-tasking skillz.

1 comment:

Me said...

Blocks and that pop-up thinga-ma-jiggy are my favs too. I love putting the heads back in their home, I hate it when they stick up! (well, actually, my second favs, after the dogs toys!)