Wednesday, August 09, 2006

ER BEN

No Worries. Everything is fine. But to explain the radio silence ... I thought I would give you a peek into the fun visit I had with Aunt Dotty - - - which included .... a trip to the St. Barnabas ER! Yup! Mom and Dad went to Key Biscayne .... I went to the emergency room with a temperature of 104.9! Luckily, Aunt Dotty and I were over at the AWESOME FISCHERS and they helped an aunt out.

Luckily, I was in good hands. I am fine now peeps. I will give you the full scoop later. Suffice it to say - I was lucky that I was with such awesome people who took great care of me!

Thanks Di Ut and the Fischer-Temperino clan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooohhhh - what a sad little face - you too Ben! Hope you're feeling all better - I'm sure Aunt Dot made everything A-OK.

Me said...

Great idea on the matching outfits guys! You definately won't be getting lost at any big hospital:) Hope you are feeling much better, I'm sure the ice cream helped a little;)