Thursday, February 09, 2006

WHAT KIND OF VITAMINS IS HE TAKING?

It's pretty amazing isn't it? Mom was putting me in the car seat last night and realized how big I have gotten and how I don't sit in it the same way that I used to. Then she got to thinking about how I was growing out of my newborn clothes and how it wasn't so long ago that it seemed that I was swimming in those clothes! So, she decided to dig through some pictures from a long time ago (i.e., the first week I was born) and came across this amazing comparison!

That picture up top is just to show how little I am compared to a hand. Man! Dad could have palmed me! Maybe he did. Look at my scrawny little legs! And now, here is the "then versus now" comparison.

First picture: Me at five days looking a little pissed that I am wearing such a goofy hat sitting next to a stupid rabbit! What the heck!? I'm a baby but I'm not a loser.

Second picture: Me, yesterday, looking quite (a) large, (b) self-satisfied and (c) chubby-cheeked enough to legitimately ask the question "Did the bunny rabbit disappear into your mouth Ben?" I'm all tough sitting in my baby papasan thinking - "No hat, not blanket, no bunny ... what a life! Now where's my grub? Cause I am a tough guy!"

Whatever you are feeding me Mom, it is working! What a difference two months makes! I am like a weed hooked up to a Miracle Gro IV!


No comments: