Well, we headed back from our great trip in Buffalo on Saturday. The drive normally takes about six hours and guess what? It took us six hours to get back! I slept the whole way home!! We didn't have to stop until we crossed the Delaware Water Gap into New Jersey! In fact, we didn't stop the car because of me ... we stopped the car because we needed to get more gas! Needless to say, Mom and Dad were quite pleased with me.
When we got home, Dad set up my crib for me. You see, when we were at my grandparents house, I was a really good sleeper. Mom and Dad wanted to build on that. So, I got the crib in the room all to myself. Goodbye co-sleeper!!! Well, it all paid off. Last night, just one night away from turning 12 weeks old, I slept straight from 11:30 until 6:30 in the morning! Mom's not holding her breath ... but she'd be lying if she wasn't excited! :-) We'll see what happens.


P.S. CONGRATULATIONS TO DREW AND CHERYL ON DWTS!!! Mom and I will miss your Paso Doble ... You guys were AWESOME!!!


1 comment:
Thanks so much for keeping me updated on all that is happening in your lives. It makes me feel so good to see pictures and read the stories. Love, Aunt Linda
Post a Comment