Last Friday, Mom and I were plannning on going out to lunch and more shopping with Aunt Gena. Well, Mother Nature tricked us. We woke up to rain and drizzle...so we scratched our plans to head up to Ridgewood. Instead, Mom and I made brownies and headed over to have lunch with Aunt Gena at her house. I hung out in the purple couch room and watched Dancing with the Stars on the GINORMOUS Zoppo television while Mom and Aunt Gena had a healthy crudite and quiche lunch. Then, Aunt Gena fed me. She was the first person besides Mom and Dad to give me a bottle.
I cooperated like a good little boy and was therefore rewarded with a long walk through Aunt Gena's development. It started a little bumpy ... perhaps I was upset by the strange choice of housing design and landscaping made by some of the Zoppo neighbors. Once I calmed down though, I slept the rest of the two and a half hours that Mom and Aunt Gena spent walking. Yup! Two and a half hours! Crazy, huh? They basically just walked around in circles I think while they yammered away. Maybe it was their yakkity-yakking that put me to sleep. :-) Just kidding Mom! Anyway, we had a great time there. We finished our walk and had brownies and coffee before heading back home. What a nice relaxing Friday afternoon.

No comments:
Post a Comment