Friday, February 10, 2006

POST-SUPER BOWL HANGOVER


Did I mention I was rooting for the Steelers in the Super Bowl? Last Sunday I was all gussied up in my Bills outfit (Yes, I *did* know that the Bills weren't in the Super Bowl!) rooting for the Steelers. No, I didn't have any sentimental interest in either team since I haven't been around long enough to develop any team loyalties aside from the ones that were genetically passed down to me (NFL: Bills in the AFC, Bears in the NFC; MLB: Yankees in the American League, Cubs in the National League). Nah, I was rooting for the Steelers for a much more common reason ... I had a bet in with Rick Tocchet. Anyway, apparently I partied too hard at the Herricks and the picture above shows just how I much I celebrated after the victory --- too hard! Regardless, Congratulations Steelers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seahawks got robbed!! I move to have the results stricken from the record.