Of course, two of my favorite and most reliable babysitters were Ong Ba Ngoai. They were real champs taking care of me. Thanks Ong Ba Ngoai!!!

Me "hanging out with Uncle Butt" ... we had a really great time at our Dancing with the Stars party on Thursday night. Plus, of course, Uncle Buddaz hosted my AWESOME surprise party!


Uncle Chip ... trying to convert me into a member of Red Sox nation. Sorry Uncle Chip! My dancing card is already filled! And anyway, I am much too young to be disowned by my Yankee lovin' Momma! I just don't see it ever happening - but I am glad you told me that you'll love me anyway. :-)
Aunt Kelly checking me out "Hmmm, I have a Benjamin at home too but I can't remember him being as little as you are!" What are the odds when Mom and Aunt Kelly met twenty years ago (GASP!) that they would both end up with little boys named Benjamin! I wonder if they made a "Benjamin Pact" when they were in junior high?
Aunt Nana just couldn't get enough of me ... and to be honest, I couldn't get enough of her either! She had me chuckling and laughing the whole visit! I just loved nuzzling up with her.

1 comment:
Well it may have taken me a while to respond but I was so heartbroken that my little Bing Bong had to leave...Aunt Ninny and Uncle Calooch miss you lots!!! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment