SUPER SHOPPER
You know that my favorite afternoon pasttime with Mom is shopping. She likes it because it gets her out of the house and interacting with other adults (that is, other adults besides Mrs. Murphy our next door neighbor, the UPS guy and our mailman). I like it because I usually fall asleep in the car seat during the drive to the shops and then I just chill during the afternoon.
I just wanted to let you all know that I had a milestone this week. I went to my first mall this week! And I followed it up to a visit to a second mall! I am a shopping baby! Here is a picture of me and Ba Ngoai at the Niagara Falls Factory Outlet Mall.

And ... just cause I'm not at home doesn't mean we don't need to go food shopping. Here is a picture of me and Mom hanging out at Wegmans. Different state, different store, same aisle! What can I say? I like checking out orange juice prices around the Tri-State area. :-) Anyway, I told Mom the secret of being the subject of a grocery store picture "be cool, be cool, act like you been there before" - I think it worked. What do you think?

2 comments:
I understand there is a great NASCAR store at the outlet mall. You should check it out. GF
I think your son will definetly be a candidate to host the game show "Supermarket Sweep" with all these grocery store expeditions!
Post a Comment