MY VISIT WITH STEPH
So, Stephanie Temperino was home from college for a month. Somehow, right under the wire, she managed to fit me despite her exciting travels to the likes of France, Germany, and Staten Island. Anyway, we got to hang with her the day before we left for D.C. and she left for UMass to finish up her freshman year. It was really great to see her smiling face and bubbly personality. We went to the diner and had lunch and then hung out at her house for a little bit.
Something in the Fumento blood, but just like her mother, she changed my diaper for me too! Mom gets spoiled when we visit that house! She just sits back and lets others take care of her dirty work. Heck, I don't blame her! Since I upgrade to Size One diapers, things sometimes get wild and crazy down there! I miss Steph (and Sara) already. Hopefully I will see them again soon.
**Wardrobe Alert - check out my gorgeous sweater! Aunt Linda knitted it for me! I am such a lucky kid. Gorgeous designer sweaters made specially for me. Thanks Aunt Linda! I love the sweater. I look and feel like a million dollars - ready for a night out with you and Uncle Jeff!


No comments:
Post a Comment