WINDING DOWN IN THE WINDY CITY

Well, this is the last of my posts regarding our trip out to Chicago for Passover. We really had such a great time. Not only was it fun for us to get to see family and friends while we were out there, but it was really nice for us to spend some relaxing time together as a family. It was nice waking up with both Mom and Dad every morning.
Of course ... hanging out in bed with Dad had its ups and downs for him. :-)
Once we got out of bed, I had cousins to play with! Cousins Elliot and Emma were kind enough to pull out all of their baby gear for me to play with. Well, you know my affinity for exersaucers of all sorts (see Merin's old exersaucer, Becca's exersaucer and my own exersaucer), so it came to no surprise that I also loved my cousins' old ultrasaucer! Thanks for noting the fact that there was an insect theme to the ultrasaucer Emma!

Cousin Elliot was kind enough to demonstrate how to use each and every toy attached to the ultrasaucer. I think he may have still been a tad bit attached to the toy.
We even got to grab dinner with the Grade side of the family before we left town. Here I am with Dad and Cousin Avery. I think someone just told Avery that they were bringing more ketchup and butter for our table. Just kidding! :-)
And of course, hanging with Grandma Lo was awesome. I feel so spoiled. Every time I see her, she has a new quilt for me! Thanks Grandma Lo!




No comments:
Post a Comment