
The stadium was awesome. The game was fun. I slept for the first four innings or so, but then I woke up and followed the action. Whenever the White Sox scored, fireworks would go off right behind us! We were sitting in the equivalent of the bleachers, but they were actually seats. They were pretty awesome seats since we were just a few rows directly up from center field! Cool.
Honestly though, the best part of the game was getting to hang with my new buddy Johann! Oh, yeah, it was cool hanging out with his folks Brian and Annie too.

Isn't Johann a handsome devil?

What do you think? Do we look like brothers? I think so. In fact, I think that if we lived closer to each other, we could start our own mixed-Asian kid gang!

Man! If only the folks from Cranbrook could see Dad and Uncle Brian now! Who would have thought that three years out they would both be married with a kid!

Good times. Good times. Good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment