
Even though I am obviously still trying on my last day in my infant car seat. Mom can't believe it. But it's official. I am growing up. Yup. No more "newborn Ben" to boss around. With my last doctor's appointment, Mom realized that I was very close to the height limit on the car seat. Check out how long my legs are!

Remember when I was just a wee lad and I barely took up any of the car seat?
So we headed off to Buy Buy Baby to get a new one. It's gonna take a little bit of adjusting to, but I love it. I feel like I have so much more room. And honestly, I love the sports pattern on it! Footballs, baseballs, basketballs and soccer balls! Cool!
Thanks for installing the car seat for me Dad!
Given the cost of car seats and the length of time I am expected to stay in some variation of a car seat, it's a good thing that Mom and I went to open a savings account for me! I think Mr. Moss, manager of the Broad Street branch of Commerce Bank was a nice guy - even though he offered a four month old a lollipop. Huh? Seriously dude? Like I don't drool enough already?

*Could Mom get any more ghetto with her picture taking shenanigans? Seriously? The guy is sitting right there!
No comments:
Post a Comment