Thursday, April 27, 2006

FRIDAYS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME


This past Monday marked six weeks until Mom returns to work. I am so glad that she's been able to stay home with me for this long. I know how lucky I have been to have her around every day for all of our adventures. I think that one of the things that we both may miss most, aside from spending quality time together, are our Friday adventures with Aunt G-Doll.

Here are pictures from our most recent adventures in Westfield. What a great town!

Note: I am now hanging in my stroller facing outward! Coolio!


Me and Aunt G. in yet another ladies' lounge. Being caught in there is almost as bad as that man bag they put me in a few weeks ago!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep ,I'm crying! Fridays will never be the same :(
Love you Anh and Ben.