
I have been sleeping really well through the night - eight hours straight through! Not bad for Mom, even though she doesn't exactly sleep through the night herself since she checks on me every couple of hours to make sure I am doing alright.

I also still enjoy walks in the park, hanging in the swing, and laying under my Gymini although I am all about grabbing that darned parrot nowadays. I am pretty much able to play anywhere and with anything though. Everything is still new an interesting to me - though I do have a preference for looking at ceiling fans and lights.

And of course, you all know how much I love my Exer-Saucer - especially now that I can grab some items and put them in my mouth!

All of my days aren't filled with activities though - sometimes I just lounge around.

Life has been really great for me. I am a very happy healthy little boy who is very loved.

Happy Four Month Old Birthday To Me!

2 comments:
Happy 4 Months Ben! You are getting so big!
Love,
Heidi
Nice Legs Hot Stuff! Happy 4 Months Old.
Post a Comment