Tuesday, April 18, 2006

GROWING LIKE A BEAN SPROUT



I went in for my four month check up on Monday. High marks across the board! Dr. Rigtrup told Mom that I was very healthy, bright, alert and quite strong. He made me smile and giggle through the whole appointment ... until "the shots". But I was a tough kid. I cried since there were three shots, but I quickly settled down and regained my composure.


Other important news from the doctor's visit - my vital statistics. I am growing at a healthy clip. As you can see from the picture above, I now weigh a hearty 16 lbs. 5 oz. Wow! No wonder Mom has a hard time lugging me around! Dr. Rigtrup told me that I can start on solids in four weeks!


And, I am now 25 1/2 inches tall! I really have shot up! In fact, today, Mom and I are going to buy me a new car seat today. Hoorah!

No comments: