Tuesday, April 04, 2006

BRING YOUR SON TO WORK DAY

Not quite. But we were in town for the dumb bag sale, so Mom and I stopped by Dad's office to check out where it is that he spends his days (and sometimes nights - boo!). Must say - the foos ball table was a winner!


Here I am hanging out with my buddy Jiro while Christa looks on to make sure he does it right.


Here I am with Frank. I really liked him a lot! He made me laugh. He let me pick at his tattoos. He did the Superman thing with me.



Oh yeah. And he taught me how to walk! Pretty amazing, huh?



Me and Dad watching Huffman and Jay play foos ball. Jay used me as a distraction in order to decimate Huffman - though to be honest, I am not sure he needed me to do that. J/K Huffman. :-)

Finally, the day was over. Dad changed my diaper on the cool conference room table, and we headed home. It was great to be able to spend time at Dad's home away from home.

No comments: