This weekend, we finally got the 32nd floor OMM Babies together! We were so lucky that the weather turned out to be perfect for a BBQ in Bloomfield! Here are a few moments from our fun little get-together.
Grace and Jordan were little suburban graffiti artists ....

Mmmmmm, Grace loves the smell of barbecue. Eating it on the other hand, well, that's another thing.

Giggle. Giggle. Mom and Aunt Sadaf share a laugh in the kitchen about how much food there is! "Did you know we brought proscuitto and fresh mozz?" "Really? I saw that the Perkins brought delicious cupcakes!" "Wow! And look, burgers and chicken! We could stay and eat for a week!" "You totally should!" "Cool! We will!" "Awesome."
Grace and I have a special moment together at the front door. What a difference 10 months makes. She's sooooo much taller than me! I mean seriously, I now understand what it must be like to be Tom Cruise next to Katie Holmes.
Me and the J. Man doing the whole "two boys and some toys" thing.
Awww, the Trimachi family enjoying some knosh in this bucolic setting.
Aunt Kristen with Baby Mina. It was pretty cool having another baby around who was younger than me!

Aunt Kristen with little Mina. Seems like somebody might be ready to make Grace a big sister!! :-)
Dad and I share a special moment. That moment being - "Dad! Why you wearing my hat dude?"What a fun time!
Thanks to everyone for coming out - and bringing so much YUMMY FOOD!!!
You guys are the best!




1 comment:
we had a great time Ben! Thanks for sharing all your toys, tub and backyard!
love,
Sadaf, Jeff, Jordan and Mina
Post a Comment