BEFORE GRAMMA LO VISITED

The LyJordans took advantage of the fact that it was a gorgeous fall morning and went for a stroll to the Largest IHOP in New Jersey. Hoorah!
It was a bit early in the morning. Dad yawned and I did my best to emulate him. Now that I look back at the picture, I realize it is a bit of a half-hearted yawn...It was worth it! At the IHOP, I had my first buttermilk pancake. Delicious.

3 comments:
Hi Ben!
Way to go on the pancakes! They look delicious! I'm jealous that you are able to enjoy IHOP when ever you please!
Love,
Heidi
Aunt Heidi and Uncle Andy-
Come and visit me and I will take you to the Largest IHOP in New Jersey! I even get V.I.P. seating whenever I go there!
Love, Baby Ben
p.s. You can bring Odie, but make sure you bring a blowdryer for him. He is pretty scary with wet hair!!!
Hi Ben!
Thanks for the invite! Maybe we'll think about stopping by someday! Don't worry - Odie will come predried!
Love,
Aunt Heidi, Uncle Andy and Odie
PS - Odie is working on his typing, maybe next time it won't be so creepy!
Post a Comment