I'M STILL STANDING!
Yeah, after I was sick last week, I was pretty weak. I didn't feel like standing or crawling much (to the point where Mom put out an A.P.B. to all of her baby friends!). But, no worries. I am standing and crawling again!
Thanks to my girl Becca inspiring me to crawl around on Saturday night, I stand again! (Go Tigers by the way!)
Here I am at daycare in my coooooooool jacket from Uncle and Aunt ChAmy! Thanks Dudes!
This is me exploring my diaper pail.
Um, yeah, not such a good idea. Peeeeee-Uuuuuu! Sadly, that knocked me off of my feet again! (Just kidding)
3 comments:
SWEET jacket Benny! It goes great with your ROCKER hairstyle! Nice job Team ChAMy!
Miss you Benny......how was the circus!? Did the clowns freak you out!?
Love,
Aunt Dot and Uncle Jay
Dude, did Jeffrey Sebelia, winner of Project Runway, design that jacket? Cause it's totally rock and roll.
That jacket is so sweet! I think we need matching ones-for the band I mean...
Might want to steer clear of the diaper pail, being that we eat solids now:) YIKES
Post a Comment