Sunday, October 29, 2006

REMINISCING ABOUT FUN IN D.C.

Just a few more pics from our fun trip to D.C. a couple of weeks ago. I was so excited to get to spend quality time with both of my D.C. Girlz.

Cousin Merin was a whirl while I played with her cool toyz.


To chill out, I hung out with Lil' Lil who jammed in the Exersaucer.

Did I mention that there were good eats happening at the house? I tried to get into the fridge myself, but that didn't happen.

The J-Man helping out on rough terrain. Thanks Dude!

Miss Lil enjoyed herself from her phat ride up in the backpack.

But not as much as Cousin Merin enjoyed running around like crazy on her birthday at Cox Farm!

I had fun too hanging with Mom and Dad on such a gorgeous autumn day. I can't wait until next time we come when I can run around too!


As hard as he tried, Dad just couldn't get me to cooperate for this picture. (This is the best of about 10 shots!)

But, man, I have to say, Cousin Cam is right - parents just LOVE these silly cut-out pictures!!

Merin was such a big girl and went for a slide with Cousin J.

So, I decided I could do it with Dad! WHEEEEEE!!!!!

Cousin Merin tries her hand at being a little goat herder (or is it herdress?)

So, I decided I could herd goats too (Sensing a trend here? For Halloween, I plan on being a copy-cat.) :-) but to be honest, it may have been a little too close for comfort.


By the end of the day, everyone was pretty pooped from all of the fun and excitement...

Well, they don't look so pooped... I guess it was just the men who pooped out. Typical.

Merin and I weren't pooped, but we did work up quite an appetite - so I shared my food with her.

Happy Birthday Merin! What a great time. Here's to many many more birthday celebrations together buddy!

1 comment:

Samson and Grace said...

Man....circus critters and herding goats....what can't you do Benny!? Hanging with your DC Crew looked like a ton of fun! It is great that you got to be with J-Man, Merin, and Lillie! WOW! No wonder the men looked POOPED!!
I like the "copycat" idea.....SMOOTH!
Lovin' the photo cutout poses too! HA!
Love,
Aunt Dot