Monday, October 23, 2006

ROCKING MY MULLET

So, somehow, Dad's guitar became a "toy" while Mom was on her last business trip.

I'll admit, I approached it with a bit of trepidation.

Here I am working on my best sitar moves.

What do you think?

By day two with my new guitar toy, I was much more comfortable with it. I worked on my fingering techniques...

Tested out its thumping potential...

And then I realized - forget about playing it! Every rock star needs a crazy guitar stage stunt... What if I stand on it?

And then Dad took the guitar away. But that's okay. I still had my rock star hair-do. I'm ready to go to Madison Square Garden whenever you are Cam!

1 comment:

Me said...

Awesome! We can rock the 80's mulletts together-we will get all the young chicks. I will take the drums, and you take lead guitar:) MULLETTS RULE! We will bring them back.