COLUMBUS DAY ROCKS!
Yes. I am aware that it is now weeks after Columbus Day. What can I say? Between Mom traveling (again!) and both of us being stricken with a flu ... I just can't keep up with my blogging. Sorry! Anyway, here is a stroll down recent history - Columbus Day 2006.
Huh? It's Monday. Why are both of you home today?

We're going for a walk? Cool!
Fall foliage in New Jersey. Nice.
Yup. I still love swinging!
The wind blowing through my air makes me laugh!
Where are we going? To see Dr. Rigtrup? Cool!
Dad's first trip to Dr. Rigtrup's office. I showed him the fish tank that amuses me at every visit.
Peekaboo. Hi Mom!
Mom and I get our first picture together at Dr. Rigtrup's!

For everyone wondering, my stats at my ten month doctor's appointment are: 29 inches long

and 19 lbs. 10 oz.! Not bad for less than two month's growth. :-)
I am proud because Doc Rig says that he was very pleased with my development! Hoorah!
Oh but the fun wasn't over after the doctor's office! Nope. We still had pumpkins to get! Yikes! There are so many! How am I going to choose???
Exercising my pumpkin balancing skillz.
Me doing my best jack-o-lantern impression.
Finally, all of my pumpkins are home! Alright, this is post is long enough. This was my awesome Columbus Day! I love having Mom and Dad home on a weekday! AWESOME!!!
p.s. Just in case you're wondering, Mom and I are feeling a lot better. :-)
1 comment:
Looks like you had a GREAT day with your mom and dad-even at the doc's office. How do you keep your cool? I cry the minute I see my doc's face:) Awesome punkins'!
Post a Comment