Monday, October 09, 2006

GRAMMA LO TEACHES ME AN EARLY VERSION OF THE THREE CARD MONTY

Just kidding. We actually were just playing a game where I shared my purple and pink vibrate-y elephant with her.


I really liked sharing my elephant with Gramma Lo and Mom. I spent about five minute straight just practicing my sharing skills.

I would hand the elephant back and forth to them - alternating between Mom and Gramma Lo in order to be fair. From here on out, I would like to be referred to as "Fair and Judicious Ben".

Of course, even Fair and Judicious Ben can play a joke sometimes and "pretend" to take the elephant away, threatening him with the highly dreaded "death by paver driveway".

All is well in my kingdom though. I end the manufactured drama and instead, go back to being Baby Ben giving Gramma Lo a "Low-Five".

No comments: