WHAT DO YOU MEAN "NO THEME"?

Yeah, we've got just what you want. More pictures without all the boring Mom narrative. Enjoy.
Here is rappini that Mom grew in our backyard. Not bad huh? She got the seeds from Ong Ngoai. Thank you!

Me in the car - a little scared as we creep into the Lincoln Tunnel past the DeCamp bus that is trying to edge us out.

Me in the car - happy that we made it past the bus!

Me in the car - bored now that we have passed the bus.

Do you get the picture that I spend a lot of the little time that I have with Mom and Dad in the car? Good thing I have Lil' Benny - my carpool buddy!
Last week, Uncle Chad and Mom came to visit me at daycare. Too bad I was SLEEPING! See me?

But, in typical Benny fashion, I was multi-tasking (just like my Mom!) I was sleeping and thinking. Working hard on my Rodin statue impression.

*In retrospect - you still ended up with the boring Mom narrative - just without a theme. Oh well!
1 comment:
Cool Monkey! I have a little buddy too, Woofy. He goes EVERYWHERE! No fair that you can still swing..I haven't been able to do that in months:( Lookin cool Bennie, we'll work on the hair when I come to visit (someday) and yes we will come with an italian sub and a case of Amstel:)
Post a Comment