
Well, Mom and Dad finally broke down and today - I got my first taste of the sweet nectar of formula. Yup. I guess between my growing appetite and working so much, the whole pumping thing hasn't been as productive as Mom would have hoped. I plowed my way through the precious three month supply of boob juice that Mom had worked on since March and she just couldn't keep up with me!
Anyway ... it doesn't matter ... because I LOVE IT! I really really love it! I housed six ounces in record time! Mom and Dad could not believe it. So, once again, I prove that I am worthy of being a LyJordan because like my folks, I just love to eat!
Here is me getting introduced to this bottle while I was exersaucering. Duh, Mom. It looks just like the bottles of boob juice that I get at school when you're not around. I don't need an introduction to the bottle!
Here is Dad feeding me the bottle. I like it immediately!
I finish it in record time! Delicious! Thanks Mom and Dad!
3 comments:
Wow, Ben! What a trooper! Way to make the transition easier on Mom & Dad. You're the best (and oh so cute!).
Love, Mommy's Workin' Friend
Ben, love the pic of you sacked out on your dad's tummy after housing the formula. You'll be ready for a turkey dinner in no time!
Two words to mom - TOLD YA!!!!! :-)
Post a Comment