Um, Mom. Did you forget that it was my seven month birthday last Thursday? What took so long to post? Remember for my first six months? You would post that night! Sigh. Things have definitely changed since you went back to work.

Speaking of work. My eighth month started out with the usual grind - Bridge and Tunnel Ben. I was pretty sleepy, so Dad buckled me in and I slept the whole ride into the city.
And then I woke up and found myself in my stroller in the middle of Times Square! What the?
But then I remembered that it was my birthday, so I cheered up!
Here I am steeling myself for the stroll through the throngs of humanity as I make my way from 44th Street to 42nd Street.
Finally made it to the friendly confines of daycare. I sat in my favorite seat and hung out with a fun toy.
I know, I know. Ong Ba Ngoai do not like it when I put toys at daycare in my mouth. But it tastes so good. I can't help it!

See? Doesn't it look yummy? Like a giant lemon lime Lifesaver.
Hmm, if I drop it, will they pick it up? I like this game! (Learned that one from Cousin Merin).
In these pictures, I demonstrate my tremendous sense of humor. I laugh heartily at anything!

So, a priest, a rabbi and a homeless guy walk into a bar ....

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! He was a chicken! Get it?

Yeah, I don't get it either. But I just like to laugh.

So far, being a seven month old isn't so bad. I wonder when they start treating me like a big boy and spike my bottle with something a little stronger?





1 comment:
You are so stinkin' cute I just want to squeeze you!
That was mom mom Ben, pay no attention. I bet the daycare toys taste much better than your own, they have been marinating in....uh...nevermind:)
Post a Comment